in the Gleaner:
March 7, 1891
Mr. E Ring, the representative of the Edison Phonograph, has arrived in the island and will commence to exhibit this wonderful instrument at the Exhibition building.
March 10, 1891
Edison's Phonograph is now on view in the Machinery Annexe of the Exhibition.
March 18, 1891
Edison's phonograph is to be seen at the Model School House in the Exhibition. All school children are allowed to hear the repetitions from this
wonderful instrument free of charge.
April 3, 1891
at the Carnival at the Exhibition on April 1 -
. . . the Phonograph had suddenly got a cold and lost its voice — it was not on exhibition;
For an earlier appearance of the 'phonograph' in Kingston go to
1878 Edison Phonograph